EY Transaction Support Managers and Senior Managers in All, Turkey
Title: Transaction Support Managers and Senior Managers
Job Number: IST0002M
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 230,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member ofEY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Teknopark, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We currently have career opportunities for Managers and Senior Managers in our Transaction Support team in Turkey.
Transaction Support provides clients with the financial and strategic transaction assistance to ensure the success of their transaction. Our TS teams assist clients throughout the entire transaction process. While traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, TS is much broader, incorporating transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
In your role as a TS Manager or Senior Manager you will have responsibility for:
• Project Execution: understand the key business drivers, co-develop our approach with the client, agree value measurements with the client, provide value to the client through insights, factual conclusions and advice.
• Project Management: lead project teams, plan and monitor the progress of the team and the financial engagement metrics
• Building Relationships: Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers. Quickly develop strong internal links within transaction support and other departments in EY as well as developing an external network through personal contacts
• Business Development: drive client pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
• People development: coach and mentor team members to support achievement of their career goals as well as drive your own career development.
Senior Managers are expected to play a greater role within client relationship management, business development, and project management.
The successful candidates will:
• Have a strong academic back ground, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related field
• Have approximately eight years’ of related work experience for Senior Managers and five years’ for Managers
• Have strong commercial experience and/or relevant industry or transaction experience, preferably within a Big 4 environment
• Have strong experience of managing Financial Due Diligence cases
• Have experience of managing the client relationship and using this to create new business opportunities
• Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written in English
• Have project management skills
• Be an effective time manager, able to keep calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
• Be a team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels
• Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed their military service obligations