Syngenta Field Expert Crop Protection in Ankara, Turkey
· Leads the delivery of a CU focused Technical Launch plan.
· Provide technical input and support to the creation and delivery of the Crop campaigns.
· Facilitate and lead local specific crop or integrated solutions, and the field-level generation of potential Integrated Solutions.
· Actively participate in design, communication, and implementation of technical crop solutions.
· Prepares and provides technical market support for offers and products to maximise sales
· Responsible for managing and delivering the technical relationship with key Distribution Accounts and Technical and Value Chain Influencers.
· Lead Field Force training, demonstration and local story creation.
· Identify, communicate and steward measurable technical attributes of our products and Integrated Solutions portfolio.
· Plan and deliver commercial trials to build deep understanding of Syngenta product offers and maximize the impact of product launches and the overall commercial portfolio on sales and market share.
· Develop training tools and materials to educate stakeholders on new solutions.
· Provide the technical leadership and co-ordination for internal and external demonstration and product performance trials.
· Manage the TS Trialists / Agronomists
· Leverage understanding of leading producers' Key Buying Factors to efficiently sell on the value of Syngenta products and offers and drive market share gains.
· Crop expertise: Provide agronomic support, training and coaching to the sales force, key account managers, channel partners and grower customers
· Solution and product launch maximization: identify potential solutions to address grower needs and support new product launches via participation in trials and training
· Claim opportunity support: resolve grower claims and create new opportunities
· Collaboration at the farm-gate/internally/externally: Partner with the channels to maximize grower return on investment, and with internal and external stakeholder to position Syngenta for success within the assigned crop market. E.g., Develop grower agronomic solution partnership opportunities, coach sales force, build relationship to Key Accounts and Centers of Influence.
· Drive Market / Competitor knowledge gathering, gap identification and reporting.
· Manage and deliver close technical relationships with key Distributor accounts & influencers.
· Provide expert technical input for launch preparation, launch and PLE – defining technical campaign needs and prepare technical material.
· Develop product protocols and plans as defined by campaigns and company strategy and lead results interpretation...
· Sign-off of labels and technical updates.
· Co-ordinate product stewardship review via Sales and the Campaign teams.
Critical success factors & key challenges
· High quality campaign plans delivered in full
· Excellence in technical launch and support
· Establishment of Syngenta relationships with key Customers, Farmers and Value Chain technical influencers..
· Maintenance of, and belief in technical excellence across the CU.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
· Hold critical internal and external crop expertise across a range of agronomic and market conditions
· Understanding of the role / value of technical information in a commercial environment.
· In-depth crop & product knowledge - labelled and actual use patterns.
· Product stewardship experience.
· Relationship Business Plan or equivalent.
· In-field technical experience.
· In-field experience in a commercial environment.
· Relationships with key national Influencers.
Critical leadership capabilities
· Develops clear strategies and sets aligned objectives for individuals and teams
· Gains commitment of key reports and stakeholders in a compelling way
· Manages risk and is able to work with uncertainty
· Provides opportunities for learning, development and growth
· Coaches people to connect across functions and boundaries to spark innovation
Critical technical and professional capabilities
· Delivers distinctive value proposition to customer
· Understands customer needs
· Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, presentation.
· National training qualifications., e.g. BASIS.
· Data interpretation - conversion from data to use advise / product and service support.
· Strong influencing skills.
· Analytical thinking
Title: Field Expert Crop Protection
Requisition ID: 1702599