GKN Aerospace Supply Chain Manager in Eskisehir, Turkey
Supply Chain Manager
Work Location: Eskisehir
State: Not Specified
Advertising End Date: Not Specified
Job Type: Regular
About The Opportunity
Developand continuously improve the plan and execution of material and informationflow by utilizing efficient processes and available capacities and resources inorder to meet customer demand, enhance material flow and optimise inventory.Ensure compliance to policies, standards and governance of supply chainprocesses . Execute divisional supply chain strategy. Act as a key member ofthe site Leadership Team, providing business support and strategic direction.
· - Contribute to budget construction and longer termstrategy (3 to 5 yera plan) for the site from a Supply Chain perspective.Monitor buget and expenses.
· - Manage and publish performance through appropriatesupply chain metrics.
· Activity Management
· - Deploy, manage, monitor and improve planning processeswithin the site to:
· - best captureand communicate customer demand
· - ensure theeffective use of available internal capacity/ resources trough and intagratedplanning process (SIOP, MPS, Detail Scheduling, MRP)
· - synchroniseexternal resources
· - activelypromote participation of all relevant functions in these processes
· - Ensure inputs to the planning processes are regularlyreviewed and monitored for accuracy to support SIOP, MPS and MRP processes.
· - Coordinate warehouse, transportation, customs and plantmaterials flow to be on time and in full at all points in the process in linewith agreed plans and inventory strategy.
· - Ensure control and storage of inventory is in line withlean principles and cycle counting standards.
· - Continuously develop and manage integrated logisticsnetwork to achieve lowest cost movement of materials into and out of plans.
· - Coordinate and execute plant-related supply chainactivities to support successfull launch / phase out of new / existing supplychain.
· - Develop and deploy supply chain Continuous Iprovementplan and projects to achieve business plan and divisional supply chainstrategy.
· People Management
· - Develop a diverse and inclusive team aligned to GKNphilosophy.
· - Motivate team by setting challenging and achivablegoals. Communicate business strategy and update team on the roadmap toexcellence.
· -Create a culture of Engagement where all employees havethe tools they need to do their job well and have the opprtunity to contributeto improvement through employee involvement.
GKN is a global engineering business. We design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, stretching ourselves to better in everything we do. GKN operates three divisions: GKN Aerospace, GKN Driveline and GKN Powder Metallurgy employing 56,000 people in more than 30 countries.
GKN Driveline is the market leader in the development and delivery of contemporary and electrified driveline systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint, we design, develop, manufacture and integrate an extensive range of driveline technologies for over 90% of the world’s automotive manufacturers.
Diversity and Inclusion
As a global engineering company, innovation is what differentiates us from our competitors and is central to our success.
A balance of cultures, ethnicities and genders help bring new ideas and creativity to GKN. We need people of different backgrounds, with different skills and perspectives to spark originality, imagination and creativeness in our teams around the world.
GKN is an equal opportunity employer.
We treat all our employees and applicants fairly and are committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination or harassment against any employee or qualified applicant on the grounds of age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.