Hilton Account Manager, Corporate & Government Accounts in Istanbul, Turkey
With thousands of hotels, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
An Account Manager, Corporate & Government Accounts analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
- Researches and helps to identify business opportunities for Istanbul Cluster hotels and reports findings to management accordingly
- Develop and implement tactical sales methods & approaches to maintaining customer contact.
- Represent Hilton Worldwide and meet the needs of our hotels and negotiate rate agreements with customers as required within job role and according to each Hotel’s need.
- Develop productive working relationships and ongoing communication with the sales team members, increasing exposure to business opportunities.
- Effectively promoting, coordinating and driving any central sales & marketing initiatives on behalf of both Hotels to his/her account base.
- Updating the clients for the new products and developments.
- Being aware of the budget, forecasts and objectives of Istanbul Cluster and plan and execute his/her sales processes and reach the objectives.
- Manages objectives for the department or assigned projects
- Supports Director of Sales in drawing up the sales action plan of the respective segments and drawing up of sales targets on the basis of an exact market analysis and with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues.
- Planning, co-ordination and implementing of all sales trips in the designated territory by agreement with the Director of Sales in the most efficient and optimal way.
- Identification of potential new accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
- Manages cross-functional links to other departments.
- Develops relationships and partnerships with key accounts, prospective account and other accounts in the determined territory or beyond if not yet allocated within the sales team.
- To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all Hilton Worldwide hotels.
- Provides direction to team members and establishes work priorities to achieve management and department objectives.
- Executes organizational directives and encourages achievement of goals through motivation, communication and leadership.
- Advises management on progress and key performance issues
- Generates leads for the hotels, monitoring the offers and getting actively involved in the follow up to increase conversion in close cooperation with the C&E and Reservation departments.
- Ensures business plan is followed and achieved providing feedback as necessary
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team.
- Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner to stay on track to achieve common goals
What are we looking for?
An Account Manager, Corporate & Government Accounts serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Account Manager, Corporate & Government Accounts
Requisition ID: HOT04CMY