Google Analytical Consultant in Istanbul, Turkey
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Cultivate and acquire a thorough knowledge of industry dynamics and the competitive landscape. Develop an understanding of how Google’s digital marketing solutions can address business challenges and marketing objectives.
- Develop client-specific digital marketing strategies and roadmap, advocating for Google AdWords and other products and how they can improve partner marketing capabilities.
- Provide analytical insights regarding digital marketing capabilities and performance improvement opportunities, and develop recommendations.
- Identify, develop and optimize business opportunities and develop warm client relationships. Develop solutions as the technical lead, and provide consulting services to our partners, cultivating lasting relationships.
- Assist in implementing and optimizing Search, Video and Display campaigns across Google, YouTube and other products to ensure that campaign goals are achieved.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Turkish fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working with Google AdWords (Google Analytics), with knowledge of search, social, mobile, display and video metrics.
- Experience working with and managing external partners and customers.
- Experience in an analytical role in business operations such as consulting, digital marketing, strategic marketing or business analytics.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, effective problem-solving, organizational, project management and communication skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.