Honeywell Business Development Manager - General Safety in Istanbul, Turkey
Business Development Manager - General Safety
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- Work together with the HIS product Managers for General Safety (footwear, gloves, eyewear, hearing, classic respiratory, clothing) and Electrical Safety to advise the company in terms of market size, growth rate and trends for identified products and as well provide competitive information for the General Safety and ES market; identify key market segmentation and relevant strategy for each segment including marketing events; further develop existing sales channels and/ or identify new distributors; be responsible for product introduction to match market demand from Honeywell portfolio of general safety and Electrical Safety products, in all verticals that will have been prioritized by ME marketing department
- Identify and approach potential new opportunities and customers in order to grow the business in the region
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the marketplace and competitor data, so that you are able to position Honeywell as the leading provider of General Safety and ES products
- Understand and report on future customer needs and identify solutions that will further develop Honeywell’s capabilities
- Prepare professional, top quality quotations tailored to meet the customer needs. Quotations reflect realistic technical and commercial commitments (feasibility, cost, timing, resources)
- Provide solutions to both legacy and new product requirements, as appropriate
- Lead all Honeywell activities during the purchase negotiation phase in order to bring the sale to a favorable close
- Respond to customer questions, issues, and inquiries with accuracy and timeliness
- Work closely and effectively with the HIS Sales Back Office
- Training and Motivation of Sales Partners Employees and End User Demonstration and Specification follow up
- Geographical Expansion – Work with relevant colleagues to develop both end users and distributors / ES service partners in the relevant region
- Product Knowledge – Will be the first contact person for the customers and partner in the region for Honeywell ES and General Safety queries. Adequate product knowledge through self-learning and Honeywell materials, courses, resources etc. will be necessary
Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree from a recognized university
- At least 3 years of Sales or Business Development Experience in General Safety products or Electrical Safety
- Experience in both managing a distribution channel and sales to direct end users
- Technical Sales background advantageous
- Intelligent risk taker
- Self-Motivated and “Go getter” personality; can work with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively negotiate at multiple levels within an organization, both commercial and technical
- Effective honest communication capabilities (good written and verbal skills)
- Dynamic personality, results driven, champion of change
Must demonstrate high ethical and integrity standards as the same will be required in all interactions within Honeywell and its partners
- Job ID: req113139
- Location: Istanbul, ISTANBUL 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.