Honeywell Business Development Manager in Istanbul, Turkey
Business Development Manager
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Target and develop prospective new channel partners in the assigned territory
Maximize the use of our whole available products and services portfolio in each channel partners to maximize the share, generate sustainable revenue growth and a healthy margin.
- Implement the regional sales programs and campaigns in the channel partner, as well as to develop and implement the necessary specific programs and initiatives for the channel partner to ensure the expected performance.
- Develop new channels partners following regional strategic direction.
- Train and develop channel partners in relation to our product lines and sales methodologies.
- Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management based objectives that will be communicated from time to time.
- Develop account plans for existing channel partners, in line with regional channel strategy, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
- Establish long term business relationships with channel partner executives.
- Work closely with the channel partner in its sales opportunities, including qualification, development of joint strategies to win, etc… but also includes joint visibility on field and engagement with the end user.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Successful and demonstrable track record of channel management and can articulate the principles of good channel structure.
- Minimum 5 years continuous sales experience in channel development and management in the auto ID / Supply Chain solution sectors.
- Business degree preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong sales management skills including thorough knowledge of the sales process and strategic techniques to achieve objectives.
- Experience in working with process to get the necessary approvals related to the sales activity.
- A basic understanding of business and contractual laws for the region.
- The ability to prepare a business plan outlining the salient points of development with specific channel partners.
- Ability to demonstrate and articulate The difference between good and bad business opportunities
- Able to demonstrate and articulate the benefits of working with distribution in their channel partners.
- Ability to make the best use of time and resources.
- High level of communication and presentation skills.
- Competent user of MS Office packages
- Understand and articulate basic business finance terms and the necessity for financial control.
- Competent author of business letters and reports.
- Has the ability to say no when the circumstance demands.
- The ability to travel through the given region as the business and opportunities demand, occasionally at short notice.
- The ability to make occasional international business trips out of the given region
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hardworking, result orientated, problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profit
- Balanced between short term achievement and long term developmen
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
- Mature, credible, highly professional, and comfortable in dealing with individuals at very senior levels
- A team player with clear leadership qualities
Someone who remains calm in a high pressure environment
- Job ID: req113138
- Location: Istanbul, ISTANBUL 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.