Hilton Cluster Yield Manager in Istanbul, Turkey
A Yield Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a pricing strategy that maximises revenue per available room (RevPAR).
What will I be doing?
As Yield Manager, you are fully responsible for the development and implementation of a pricing strategy that maximises revenue per available room (RevPAR). The Yield Manager must be able to review and analyse hotel data and quickly make recommendations to increase revenue opportunities. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Devise and implement a pricing strategy in order to maximise REVPAR
- Verify data related to hotel activity, occupancy rates, nights per person, rooms sold, average rates to establish a sales forecast and adjust the pricing policy and number of available rooms by segment
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure Sales Team Members are developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and billing and processing contracts
- Build strong relationships with customers, Guests and Team Members in order to gain full understanding of their needs and work to serve them effectively
- Assist in the recruiting, managing, training and developing of the Team
What are we looking for?
A Yield Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in a revenue management or analytical role
- Relevant degree, in a business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Cluster Yield Manager
Requisition ID: HOT045J8