Nike Digital Brand Specialist Football in Istanbul, Turkey
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Consumer conversations and relationships fuel the work of Nike Marketing. It’s the fuel that has built one of the most recognizable brands in the world. Nike Marketing captures the science, art and emotion of Nike's innovations and connects them with the hearts, minds and souls of athletes. The pros in brand strategy, advertising, digital engagement, product presentation, consumer analytics and more foster consumer connections via channels ranging from Nike Stores to social media. They approach marketing in a way that only Nike can: taking risks, pushing boundaries and inspiring consumers to be champions.
We’re looking for a highly passionate, creative Football & Digital native that can lead our digital initiatives to engage our Football Obsessed Teens within one of Nike’s key countries, with the most active fan base & participation rate. You will be working on plans such as the World Cup, Club Kit Launches, working with the best players in Turkey and transforming the life of the Football Obsessed Teens from the pitch into a 24/7 lifestyle of Football.
As the Digital Brand Specialist of the Nike Football category in Turkey, you will have a pivotal role in owning the end-to end digital consumer journey for one of the world’s most exciting markets, with a huge potential to further the passion & activity around Football, on pitch, but also creating a cultural impact in the everyday life of our Football Obsessed Teens.
You will be responsible for the planning and digital campaign execution for the category, architecting the Nike digital ecosystem effectively across all Nike-owned and partner channels. Depending on the requirement, you will adapt or originate work, managing internal and external agency resources to elevate the brand and drive the nike.com business.
Working as part of the Football category marketing team and reporting into the Brand Digital Manager, you will be a driver for the digital function to further enhance a culture of innovation and digitally centred thinking. The team player we’re looking for should be highly CREATIVE and be the main source of ideation for our key campaigns and whom can evolve our approach to Football fast through new, digitally focussed, ideas.
• Be the creative mind that can link the passion for football and build a lifestyle of football across Turkey and consistently provide the Football category with creative ideas & plans.
• Develop & execute seasonal digital plans, according to category & digital brand briefs.
• Obsess digital consumer journey across all digital touch points securing alignment across the team.
• Be closely connected to the Football Obsessed Teen’s life on and off the pitch.
• Drive the scale and effectiveness of local affiliate networks & key partners such as Galatasaray Football Club & the Turkish National Football Federation.
• Provide executional reporting, learning & best practices.
• Become an expert of local nike.com insights & numbers to put nike.com at the centre of the digital consumer journey.
• Partner up with other functions to leverage all our connection points through partners and players to drive to a single objective.
Qualifications • 3-5 years of relevant Creative Digital Marketing experience either at a leading Brand or Agency. Having a proven creative background is a must.
• Experience working in / passionate and knowledgeable about sport, football specifically and the culture around it.
• Passion for and understanding of the digital landscape, trends and consumer behaviour.
• Have prior experience in digital activations at leading consumer centric campaigns.
• A holistic understanding of digital and eCommerce ecosystem within retail, sports & culture. Having e-commerce experience is a plus point, but not a must.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
• Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form for both Turkish & English.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC DBMFTB060817
Job Category: Marketing, Marketing & Communications