Hilton Finance Coordinator in Istanbul, Turkey
A Finance Officer with Hilton Garden Inn will maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance and in line with the highest standards of Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road. If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed. What will I be doing?
As Finance Officer, you will maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance and in line with the highest standards of Hilton Worldwide. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maintain effective controls over the reporting of Income Audit, Cashiering and Payroll functions in accordance with objectives set by the Director of Finance
- Keep Internal Controls to the highest standard and serve as a liaison between Hotel Management and the Cluster Finance team
- Audit, continuously, the financial processes within the hotel to ensure internal processes and best practices are upheld
- Advise the Director of Finance on improvements to processes, as required
- Ensure all cash and credit card takings are banked and accounted for in a timely manner
- Ensure that the Payroll function operates efficiently on a daily basis
- Audit the hotel financials on a daily basis to ensure all logged financial and cash takings reports are accurate
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
A Finance Officer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in similar role
- Commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience working within the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success. Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of rooms Numerous projects in development, worldwide Herman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areas Sleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bed Fitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipment Hilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Title: Finance Coordinator
Requisition ID: HOT02A5T