AbbVie Finance Management Trainee in Istanbul, Turkey
- Managing vendor process in SAP system (including creating new vendor, creating shopping cards and follow the process end-to-end, etc.)
- Preperation of Supporting Document/Control for Purchase Order Creation in-line with local policies,
- Service / Material Confirmation when the goods/service received,
- Purchase Order Closure when the goods/service received,
- Following Paymet Process,
- Monthly Vendor Reconcilation,
- Following closely Financial Procedures related to procure to pay.
· AbbVie Turkey is looking for a Finance Management Trainee!
· The ideal candidate will start to work as Accounts Payable Reporter and have the opportunity to work in different specialised areas of Finance department.
- University degree from reputable universities,
- Audit/Finance internship experience is a plus,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Proficiency in MS Office Set (Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
- Strong analytical capabilities with attention to details,
- Willingness for learning and development,
- Excellentcross-functionalcommunication skills.
Job Classification: Recent Graduate
Primary Location: Turkey-Istanbul-Istanbul
Req ID: 1705599