Nike Key Account Executive in Istanbul, Turkey
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As our Key Accounts Executive specialist you will be assigned to an account or several accounts who achieve sales goals on a seasonal basis as part of a team responsible for managing strategic accounts.
• Lead the development of account plans with the customer thru close collaboration. Work closely with a broad internal team on a seasonal business
• Plan based on financial planning, sell-thru, account specific objectives (financial and category), and an understanding of the retailer’s consumer base.
• Prepare seasonal door level retail sales plans for account prior to seasonal account business meetings.
• Manage the marketplace by ensuring best presentation of stories and product to our best customers at the appropriate time. Work closely with category teams, planning and account team on directed door level assortment plans that contribute to a differentiated consumer experience & ensure appropriate seasonal product flow by category and by month, in order to optimize account opportunities. Work with account buyer and planner
Qualifications • Experience in Sales (Fashion Retail, FMCG) at least 3-4 years.
• Athletic product and/or consumer products large account sales or senior retail divisional management strongly preferred.
• Experience and track record of success working with major accounts increasing revenue, creating and driving a holistic business plan inclusive of short and long term business strategies and financial targets.
• Experience and knowledge of retail fluency and account profitability models with an ability to drive a profitable account business.
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to clearly articulate
goals and objectives.
• Ability to influence both cross- functionally and vertically within industry and marketplace.
• Fluent English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00326031
Job Category: Sales, Europe Sales