Hilton Maid in Istanbul, Turkey
A Room Attendant with Hilton Garden Inn is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand? Hilton Garden Inn™ is the award-winning, upscale, yet affordable, hotel brand. We continually strive to ensure today's busy travelers have everything they need to be the most productive on the road, no matter the occasion. With high levels of service and amenities usually only found in pricier hotels, guests count on us to help them be successful when they're on the road.
If you know what it feels like to succeed and you can perform on an award-winning team, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Garden Inn™. Because it’s with the Hilton Garden Inn™ where we speak success and where our Guests succeed. What will I be doing?
As a Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Room Attendant would also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Room Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more now about Hilton Garden Inn™ --- where we speak success.
- Hundreds of locations, with over tens of thousands of roomsNumerous projects in development, worldwideHerman Miller Mirra® desk chairs complement our stylish work areasSleep deep with the Garden Sleep System® bedFitness Centers featuring Precor® training equipmentHilton Garden Inn has consistently been recognized as the Best Mid-Scale, Full Service brand in key consumer awards
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Requisition ID: HOT01DYQ