BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) Sales and Application Specialist – BD Biosciences in Istanbul, Turkey
Job Description Summary
You understand your clients and market. Bring your strong scientific, technical expertise and sales strategic skills to BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
As a Sales Application Specialist reporting to our Sales Manager, you’ll further strengthen our capabilities in a rapidly changing and increasingly competitive healthcare environment. You’ll be deploying your talents inunderstanding customer needs, creating business plans, strategies to ensure maintaining current sales & maximizing sales growth and at the same time, covering customer’s training & application needs, providing scientific and technical expertise to end users. With a product portfolio involved in diagnostics, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical production, research and disease management, your key areas of focus will be within Research and Clinical laboratories, Academic and Government institutions, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies, Hospitals and Blood Banks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Establishes a working relation with each customer account in order to create business plans & strategies to ensure sales growth
• Demonstrates usage & advantages of products/instruments in line with customer needs
• Provides products/instruments trainings for end users and distributor teams
• Gathers market data, analyzes competitive positioning and gives feedback on customer needs as a basis to develop marketing plans to ensure the expected business growth.
• To develop and update professional training documents and presentations, assuring all product specifications and limitations are understood by the trainees
Ideally educated to biological science, molecular biology Degree, you’ll have a proven track record in the scientific arena, preferably in clinical immunology or hematology background but certainly with a demonstrable extensive laboratory experience of flow cytometry. Happy working autonomously and generating, prioritising and handling your own work, you’ll also bring:
• An ability to identify business opportunities in relation to retention and growth strategies
• Commercial understanding – business acumen in relation to, distribution and pricing
• Persistence attitude – the ability to plan and execute projects from start to end
• High personal integrity and ethical standards
You’ll also need commitment to professional self-development and the ability to apply learning proactively.
If this describes you and your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work Location
TUR Istanbul - Rüzgarlıbahçe Mah
BD is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. At BD, we are looking for candidates who possess passion, innovative solutions and a commitment to our one mission of improving access to groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services for people near and far, delivering state-of-the-art technology and cutting-edge research in the battle to fight and cure infectious diseases. With a global reach that extends across 50 countries worldwide, our network of professionals collaborates on effective measures to deliver enhanced patient quality such as lower health care delivery costs, improved health care and safety, and expanded health care for all. Join our company and see how you can become a part of one global mission to make a difference in human health.