Oracle ERP/HCM/EPM Applications Sales Consulting Senior Manager in Turkey, Turkey
ERP/HCM/EPM Applications Sales Consulting Senior Manager
Applications Sales Consulting Senior Manager.
Best-in-Class Business Cloud Applicatios Solutions are today, providing
organizations, end-to-end solutions with mobile and social capabilities,
through cloud deployments. In order to strengthen Oracle’s position as a market
leader in Cloud Applications, we are looking for an experienced Sales
Consulting Leader for our ERP/HCM Sales Consulting team with highly skilled product
presales and business solution architects.
- Lead the ERP/HCM Sales Consulting
organization in Turkey covering all industries for ERP/HCM products
- Lead the transformation of the presales
teams from product focus to development of transformational deals through innovative
- Business Partnering with the corresponding Sales Manager to serves
as a catalyst for pipeline / sales growth.
- Work in co-operation with the corresponding Sales
Manager and take the lead to bring the opportunities to a closable state, by
accelerating the solution development and presentation.
- Coach the Lead Presales Consultants to make sure
they build the right strategy and business case to score highest against
- Develop opportunity risks mitigation action plan
to win the deals.
- The deployment of an efficient, ‘Solution’
focused Sales Consulting organization in Turkey.
- Ensuring a clear link between revenue generating
activities and Sales Consulting engagements enabling the agile and profitable
use of local/regional/remote resources.
- Be a contributing member of the Applications Management Team
driving the definition and execution of the Business strategy.
- Provide persistent personal involvement and
engagement with key customers, on strategic deals
- Promote a culture of continual improvement in
efficiency, services, processes, product, and market positioning.
- Thorough understanding of Oracle’s Cloud strategy
and how Applications/SaaS interlocks with Private and Public cloud solutions
- Work with Technology and Systems Sales Consulting
Management teams to ensure the required skills and coverage is efficiently
employed across XLOB engagements.
- Ensure that the required systems, tools, and
processes are in place to support the implementation of operational business
plans and goals.
- Monitor and measure the achievement of goals,
Sales Consulting Skills and development activities against agreed KPIs and
business growth expectations.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
Experience/Technical/ Professional knowledge
10 years of experience of management and related work.
Experience in Business
Management/IT Consulting companies ie: Big 4.
- Thorough understanding of Sales Consulting
Services and Value Propositions.
- Comfortable and experienced in leading change and
- Experience of engaging with and influencing
Product Development senior executives.
- Excellent communication skills, possesses ability
to establish and maintain exemplary customer and public relations through
direct or delegated contacts with individuals and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
successfully in a matrix and complex organization where not all the involved
resources are directly reporting to the role.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate business needs. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire