Vectrus Budget Analyst/Pricer in Turkey
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
Financial support for the Turkey Spain Base Maintenance Contract, full time assignment
MAJOR JOB ACTIVITIES:
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly financial statements using JAMIS and Infinium
- Comparing the budget, forecast and actual result and variance explanations to management.
- Keeping up-to date all the project related records including contract and change orders
4. Investigating the project variances and submitting variance reports
5. Working monthly CDRLs and other required reports to USG
6. Providing Compliance support to the contract.
7. Reviewing MODs, updating MOD register and related documents
8 Revenue Recognition, P&L Accounts and review of balance sheet.
9. Accounts Analysis and Reconciliations of all GL accounts.
10. Interfaces (Job Cost, Job Bill, Account Receivable, AP and Payroll interface from Turkish AS400)
11. Financial Reporting to Management.
12. Preparing Realignment to increase the efficiency of funds, 75% letter to USG
13. Account receivables and Accrued Receivables Detailed analysis and aging’s.
14. Booked Vs Billed report to the HQ and tying it back to Accrued receivables balance.
15. Accruals for Labor, Indemnity, Bonus, Vacation travel, AP subcontract and other cost.
16. Analyzing Accruals Vs Actual and explaining the variance to management.
17. Cash forecast for every fiscal month and reporting it to HQ
18. Sales Variance
19. Pricing and pricing support.
20. Booking all cost and GL advices from other programs after validation.
21. Implementing Modifications or change of funding in JAMIS
22. Review / Prep GL reconciliations
23. Booking DBA and advicing it to HQ
24. Unbillable and Suspense account analysis and submitting it with the closing package.
25. Assisting in reviewing the proposals and pricing for the program.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Personal computer, printers, calculator, FAX machine, copy machine and other general office equipment.
Works in a general office environment. Eyestrain and repetitive motion involved during peak periods of data input.
Extended sitting or standing, or other physical efforts that are normally required
Education/Certifications : One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Ten years of related accounting experience. Ability to use automated systems and PCs required.
Experience in JAMIS, AS400, ADHOC reporting,
Experience in MS EXCEL, DATABASE, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Valid driver’s license and passport
Level III English Speaking and Writing Skills
Expert Level for MS EXCEL. Ability to Multi-task amongst a high-stress/face-paced work environment.
Title: Budget Analyst/Pricer
Requisition ID: TUR000191
Clearance Level required at Start Date: SF85P
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.