Vectrus LAN Administrator in Turkey
For more than 70 years, Vectrus has been a leader in delivering large-scale IT, logistics and infrastructure services to enable customer success. Join our 6,000 employees across the U.S. and the world to advance your career with our global opportunities, our expertise in mission-critical problem solving, and our extensive Vectrus University and Vectrus Cyber Academy programs.
LAN Administrators shall be the Helpdesk POC for all local NIPR and SIPR enterprise systems issues, create and/or manage trouble tickets, and monitor status and report outages to INOSC Operations. LAN Administrators work in a team environment on routine maintenance tasks as well as provide customers with solutions to more complex issues. LAN administrators troubleshoot network problems, outages, anomalies as required.
1. Performs Client Support Administration (CSA) responsibilities in accordance with Air Force directives.
2. Operates and maintains all aspects of server administration to include but is not limited to Microsoft 200X Active Directory, WINS, DNS, DHCP, print queues etc.
3. Creates customer network accounts and maintain administrative documentation.
4. Performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of network related equipment equipment.
5. Impliments Notices to Airmen (NOTAM), Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO), and Field Engineering Notices (FEN)
6. Performs backup and data recovery operations.
7. Maintains and updates Network Diagrams.
8. Configures Blackberry devices for integration with Blackberry Exchange Server (BES)
9. Performs technical analysis and renders recommendations as to the feasibility of implementation into the existing server and network environment.
10. Maintains daily contact with the Program Management chain and Government personnel to assist in the timely resolution of technical problems and to execute the operational functions that require their personal attention
11. Perform other duties as required.
Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High school diploma required. BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology)
Certifications: This position requires DoDI 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification and corresponding Computing Environment certification. Must have the following: Security . Additionally one of the following CE certifications: CCNP, CCVP, MCSE, MCITP is preferred.
Knowledge of and experience with U.S. DOD military mission, structure, doctrine, technical standards and specifications, and security requirements.
Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking the English language to include the ability to comprehend and interpret electronic and technical data, schematics and diagrams in accordance with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) format and U.S. Military Standards. Familiar with MS Office programs.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT DIRECTLY USED:
Cisco Routers and Switches
Cisco Call Managers
Network Diagnostic software and/or tools
Network encryption devices
Work is 60% in office and 40% physical on equipment work at various locations on location. Work will include but is not limited to account creation, client terminal configuration, network documentation and diagrams, network cable installation, switch/router configuration, LAN/WAN troubleshooting, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, Network monitoring, management and administration of network devices. May be required to work to perform oncall duties.
Title: LAN Administrator
Requisition ID: ELV000006
Clearance Level required at Start Date: Secret
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace that values and supports the contributions of each individual. This commitment along with our common Vision and Values of Integrity, Respect, and Responsibility, allows us to leverage differences, encourage innovation and expand our success in the global marketplace. Vectrus is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran