Sandvik, Inc. Rock Tools Sales Engineer in Turkey
Rock Tools Sales Engineer
- Job category:
Apply for this job
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and support for the mining industry. We also provide solutions and knowledge in a wide range of applications such as quarrying, recycling, demolition, tunneling, civil engineering and dimensional stone.
We are looking for a Rock Tools Sales Engineer to work in the Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology division. S/he will be responsible for sales & marketing activities in the designated field sales area.
Key performance areas:
• Achieve the established sales and profitability targets.
• Grow the existing business and look for new customers and new applications.
• Receive and utilize relevant information to obtain maximum sales and profitability.
• Negotiate and close deal with comprehensive agreement of various terms and conditions.
• Apply and implement value based selling principles when negotiating sales prices with customers.
• Work properly in a high performing team of field sales, inside sales & technical marketing resources.
• Document activity plans, and outcome, visit reports, call reports.
• Assist marketing activities/events in the interaction with customers.
• Preferably 1-2 years experience in Mining/Construction industry
• Resourceful and dynamic with a flexible attitude
• Relevant geographical market experience
• BS degree in mining engineering, geological engineering or related discipline's
• High proficiency in written and spoken English
• Able to drive actively
• No travel restrictions
• Military service should be completed for male candidates
This role will be located in Ankara, Turkey.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 46,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety.
Deadline: 15 Jul