EY Transaction Support Senior in Turkey
Title: Transaction Support Senior
Job Number: TUR0005R
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.Our 230,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Teknopark, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1200 people for 30 years.
We currently have career opportunities for Seniors in our Transaction Support team in Turkey.Transaction Support provides clients with the financial and strategic transaction assistance to ensure the success of their transaction.
Our TS teams assist clients throughout the entire transaction process. While traditional financial due diligence is a key element of the service, TS is much broader, incorporating transaction management, negotiation and documentation, and post-completion integration.
In your role as a Transaction Support Senior you will:
• Analyze financial and operational results of targets through the preparation of various analyses by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management, including finance, operations, human resources and marketing. Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information. Assist in identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal restructuring, or deal termination. Assist management in identifying pre/post-acquisition issues. Assist in preparing reports and schedules.
• Evaluate the effects of seasonal and cyclical changes on cash flow requirements. Perform industry and company research.
• Develop/maintain productive working relationships with client personnel. Direct the progress of fieldwork, inform supervisors of the engagement status, and manage staff performance. Comply with EY policies and guidelines.
• Develop people. Provide constructive performance feedback/training and conduct performance reviews. Foster teamwork and innovative thinking.
• Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Respect/protect client information. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
• Achieve growth. Understand EY and its service lines and identify opportunities to serve clients
The successful candidates will:
• Have a strong academic back ground, including a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or other related field
• Have approximately two years’ of related work experience. Mergers and/or acquisitions transactions experience preferred
• Have dedication to team work and build effective relationships at all levels
• Have a strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
• Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written in English
• Male candidates must have fulfilled or postponed their military service obligations