Honeywell Network Cyber Security Specialist in 7 Icerenkoy, Turkey
Network Cyber Security Specialist
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell Cyber Security business. You will partner with world class engineering's and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
- Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
- Lead and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
20 Software & Hardware Support
20 Proactively Support PCD OT Virtual Infrastructure
20 Support & Maintain PCD OT Security Landscape
20 Ensure PCD OT Security Awareness
20 Design, Develop & Deploy Resilient Architectures
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree, Telecoms or OT-related field.
- Proven certification and experience with VMWare maintenance and support.
- Proven experience with hardware blade infrastructure maintenance and support
- Proven experience or certification in server/desktop infrastructure deployment and maintenance.
- Proven experience or certification on networks including firewalls, routers and switches or hosting/storage infrastructure design and implementation for production systems (CCNA).
- Skilled in virtual hosting design and deployment.
- Proven experience in network and hosting/storage infrastructure design and implementation.
- Experience in Asset Inventory management systems, Intrusion Detection systems, backup systems, Disaster Recovery Services is highly desired.
- Ability to focus on customer requirements
- Self-driven and energetic with willingness to learn new skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in Microsoft server operating system.
- Awareness of IEC 62443-2-4 standards and its implementation in the PCD.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Secure Site and associated services like anti-virus updates, WSUS Patching Service and IT services.
- Familiarity with the Management of Change (MOC) process for Production Operations and ability to get work done by influencing Production Operations staff.
Industrial Automation & Control Systems:
- Engineering degree or equivalent field/industry experience.
- Ability to document and describe typical PCD networks, infrastructure and data/communications.
- Expert level understanding of virtualization infrastructure
- Expert level of Blade hardware infrastructure.
Operational OT Cyber Security:
- A strong understanding of industrial/OT security standards
A strong understanding of international industrial cyber security standards and ecosystem.
Performance Materials and Technologies
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req137164
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.