Honeywell Project Admin in 7 Icerenkoy, Turkey
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team of specialists that provide program analysis, process improvement, and metrics for Honeywell. You will assist the Integrated program team to develop program plans and create cost and schedule baselines. You will prepare and publish metrics and reports. You will analyze variances and review compliance to corporate guidelines across multiple teams. Your findings will drive decisions to improve the program performance impacting one or more site locations.
Develop and refine your program analyzing skills in an Integrated program management team to deliver innovative products and services to Honeywell customers worldwide.
Enable Leaders to make informed decisions through the use of metrics and reports to improve the program performance and customer satisfaction.
Support program baseline and execution to measure the success of Honeywell's programs.
Ensure Right and Fast Delivery
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- Degree in Business, Science or Engineering, Finance or Accounting or related field.
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization.
- Ability to work in a large, remote and diverse team in a matrix work environment.
- User experience of SAP system.
- Proficient Microsoft Office package skills e.g. Excel, Project, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Experience with financial data compilation, analysis and metrics management.
- Experience in usage of Earned Value Metrics, Estimate at completion growth and Milestone Fidelity.
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD22950
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.