Honeywell Sr Account Manager in 7 Icerenkoy, Turkey
Sr Account Manager
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction
25 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
25 Visit Customers
25 Search for New Customers
15 Campaign Management
10 Customer Reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- A proficient understanding of key sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD24905
- Category: Sales
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.