Honeywell Strategic Marketing Leader in 7 Icerenkoy, Turkey
Strategic Marketing Leader
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This position will be a member of the Honeywell Turkey and
Central Asia corporate Business Development group. This group is instrumental
in building a powerful growth culture within Honeywell, focusing on Honeywell's
customers, markets and technologies to develop new strategies that will
capitalize on the wide range of growth opportunities available to Honeywell in
Turkey and Central Asia.
He/ She will be a member of the broader MERTA (M.East/Turkey/Russia/Africa)
strategic marketing organization mainly focusing on Turkey and Central Asia
region. This person will work closely with the local business leadership across
business units and functions within the region to develop a framework for
driving growth initiatives across the company, including assessing HON's
current portfolio for expansion into new markets and new product offerings,
developing go to market strategies in coordination with the relevant business
· Developing and implementing annual strategic and
· Providing cross-company and cross-divisional
support and leadership in the areas of strategy, analysis and best practices,
· Developing additional business/ product
opportunities through new platforms and various alliance formats
· Providing strategic insight, analytical rigor
and financial assessments of potential growth opportunities,
· After gaining sufficient experience at this
position, the successful candidate may transition to a (functional) line role
or a position in strategy, business development or operations
40 Drive Revenue Growth
60 Drive Business Growth
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, and possess vision, exceptional ability andenthusiasm along with strong communication skills,He/she will have experience developing and designing implementation plans to driveexecution.
- The candidate will demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence managementabilities and will possess the interpersonal skills to gain credibilitywith team members and senior management
- This candidate will have an in-depth understanding of Western business practices/ organizationaldynamics and Central Asia business practices, culture, societal dynamics.
- English fluency is required.
- Experience working Turkish and Central Asian government entities and companies is strongly preferred.
- A Masters in Business Administration from a top-tier school or top-tier consulting firmexperience is preferred,
- Engineering background is preferred but not required
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Job ID: HRD24920
- Category: Marketing
- Location: Cayiryolu sok. No:7 Ucgen Plaza Kat:5,6,7 Icerenkoy, Istanbul 34752 TUR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.