Stantec Administrative Assistant in Istanbul, Turkey
Registered as Stantec Mühendislik ve Müşavirlik Ltd. Şti, Stantec has been active on the Turkish market since 1999. We are amongst the market leaders here in the fields of water treatment, energy efficiency and environmental services, providing consultancy and management support to a variety of commercial and governmental clients, ranging from national banks to utilities, ministries and international funding organisations. Among our recent projects are some of the major EBRD energy efficiency programmes in Turkey: TurSEFF (I & II), MidSEFF, and TuREEFF. We also manage a number of technical projects, including for example the provision of technical consultancy for the Erzurum Water and Waste Water Project funded by the IPA programme.
We are actively recruiting an Administrative Assistant for our Ankara office. You will have a dual role, to act as the primary front office contact for the Ankara office, while at the same time taking care of project administration. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-organised and collaborative individual, with an eye for detail, to work for an ever strong growing business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring that all calls dealt with, and visitors received, are handled with the utmost professionalism and in a timely manner.
• Being responsible for the composition of official Stantec letters, faxes and related communication.
• Managing office inventory and resupplying as needed.
• Supporting the Finance, Business Development and Human Resources Team.
• Preparing resumes for bidding processes.
• Performing a range of administrative support functions for both the Office Manager and Project employees.
• Relevant University Degree (preferred) or a 2 years colleague degree.
• Fluency in Turkish and a high level of English, both verbally and written.
• Excellent computer skills; including experience of packages like PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Professional communication skills, being able to communicate with both clients and colleagues in a highly professional manner.
• Demonstrating a positive outlook, an attention to detail and a professional manner in all matters.
Engineering Other, Environmental Engineer, Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Services
Benefits of Working with Stantec
• Dynamic and professional (but informal) working environment
• Diverse and challenging projects
• The space for personal initiative and responsibility
• Extensive training and development, with diverse opportunities for personal growth
• International network of knowledge professionals
• Realistic prospect of permanent employment
• Competitive salary
If you are meeting the above requirements and are ready to work in a fast-growing department within an international environment, please submit your detailed CV (in English only) and motivation letter through our website https://stantec.jobs/
At Stantec we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. We believe that building a great career is as important as Building a Better World.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
Stantec…we're looking for opportunities.
Curious to find out what it’s like to work at Stantec? At http://tr.mwhglobal.com/kariyer/ you can find all the information you need.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
Turkey - Istanbul