LEGO Systems, Inc. Customer Service Advisor - LEGO Turkey in Istanbul, Turkey
Customer Service Advisor - LEGO Turkey
Location Turkey, Istanbul
Posted Date 03/07/2018
Job ID TR17
For the position of Customer Service Advisor in LEGO Turkey we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate based in the Istanbul office that sees LEGO as a long-term career opportunity.
The ideal candidate is communicative, motivated, customer orientated and analytical person with previous experience in customer service. Are you interested in?
Your mission would be to inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow through:
• Independent management of customer orders, deliveries, invoicing and customer and consumer claims;
• Close cooperation with Sales/Marketing departments and operations manager, standard and ad hoc reporting;
• The willingness to work with Working in SAP, presentation and participation in customer meetings;
• Modifying and improving procedures;
• Participate or lead initiatives that changes best practice.
Do you have what it takes?
• Graduate degree (BSC), preferably in Business Administration, Economics, or other related departments;
• Experience within customer service area (preferably in multinational FMCG company) is an advantage but position is also suitable for fresh graduates;
• Logistic services experience and warehousing are advantage;
•Advanced level of verbal and written English;
• IT literacy (Office, especially Excel), SAP is advantage.
• Great working experience in our Istanbul office;
• Highly competitive reward in compliance with knowledge and experience;
• A comprehensive benefits package;
• Possibility to work for one of the strongest brands in the world;
• Opportunity to develop skills through formal trainings and networking.
Join the global family of LEGO!
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and a current CVs in English!