Unilever Process Engineer in Istanbul, Turkey
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for every day’s business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of “Made by You”.
We are looking for a Process Engineer to work in our Tuzla Foods & Beverages factory.
- Increase productivity, eliminate waste and loss according to the World Class Manufacturing prioritization process using Autonomous Maintenance, Planned Maintenance, Focused Improvement and Quality pillar tools and methodologies with advanced techniques such as Process Point Analysis and DOE
- Create Technical Standards to ensure process stability on the line.
- Train line crews on technical standards and restoration of basic conditions (Stability sustainability).
- Identify and extend good practice to other lines
- Create high level of Process Control & Improvement of Cp,Cpk
- Manage the process parameter of the process, making sure that there are not deviation and so ensuring the stability of the process.
- Develop and maintain instructions and standard operating procedures for production operators.
- Analyze the causes of process failure, loss of packaging materials, raw materials and finished products as well as poor quality products or incidents in quality. Takes part in the development of measures to prevent and eliminate them in the production process, as well as in consideration of incoming complaints for products with the department Quality assurance.
- Introduce proposals for the introduction of advanced technological processes, types of equipment and technological equipment, automation equipment, optimal production modes for products.
- Taking the responsibility of know-how generation and expansion of know-how in the factory.
- Propose production technology improvement.
- Participate in the HACCP program, develops measures to reduce risks and guarantee consumer safety in the unit.
- Identify the causes of equipment malfunctions or defects. If necessary, take part in the repair, installation, dismantling, testing and adjustment of particularly complex units of equipment (units and machines) in cooperation with maintenance
- Participate in the training of production operators. Participate in the annual certification of production operators
- Develop and maintain a reporting system and working documentation regarding the production process functionality.
- Participate in conducting internal meetings aimed at developing measures to prevent and eliminate non-conformities, and reduce losses.
- University engineering graduate
- Advance English in writing, reading and speaking.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability of analitic thinking.
- Engineering with a strong understanding of manufacturing processes, effectiveness and quality assurance
- Ability of handling several projects simultaneously and meeting tight deadlines.
- Working effectively with different departments.
- Microsoft Office programs.
- Problem solving skills
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Job: Supply Chain
Primary Location: Turkey-Istanbul-Istanbul-Istanbul Tuzla
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: May-03-2018
Req ID: 180005CV