Takeda Pharmaceuticals Senior Financial Analyst in Istanbul, Turkey
With around 30,000 people working in approximately 70 countries we are a truly global partner for better health. By always putting people first, we empower employees so everyone can develop to his or her full potential.
Takeda Turkey operates since 2009 in Turkey; we are providing better health to patients in different therapeutic areas which are Oncology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Diabetes, Respiratory and Pain.
We are currently looking for a “Senior Financial Analyst” who will be reporting to Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join our Finance Team located in our Istanbul office.
· Ensures preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
· Maintains a good working relationship with other departments to ensure smooth functioning of the finance function.
· Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
· Improves financial status by analysing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
· Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts.
· Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
· Takes active role in budget planning and analysis process.
· Contributes to management reporting process.
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related areas is required
· 4 years of audit and/or financial planning and analysis experience in a multinational company, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
· Fluent in English
· Advanced level in MS Office (esp. in Excel and PowerPoint)
· SAP knowledge is a plus
· HFM (Hyperion) knowledge is a plus
· Good at analytical thinking and problem solving skills
· No military obligation for military candidates
· Strong analytic skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers generate alternatives and drive positive change
· Mental Agility: Finds solutions to tough problems
· Results Agility: Delivers results even in complexity and ambiguity situations
· People Agility: Can work easily with a diversity of people
· Change Agility: Challenges the status-quo, develops new ideas to get better results, enjoys leading change efforts
· Self-Awareness: Clearly understands personal strengths and weaknesses, actively seeks feedback, sensitive of impact on others
Job: *Finance & Accounting
Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1800135