General Electric Senior Global Pricing Analyst in Istanbul, Turkey
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Senior Global Pricing Analyst provides cross-functional support to develop & execute value-based pricing strategies for Clinical Care Solutions (CCS). Define key pricing policies & strategies including the development of target prices for products across their life cycle. Analyst will work with the downstream pricing team to monitor the performance of the portfolio and recommend, develop, and implement pricing actions to adapt to the current environment and deliver business impact.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Facilitating pricing programs by working with global & region Marketing Leaders, global Product Management, sales teams, region pricing managers, and marketing support teams across the business unit.
• Creating Product Level Targets for the Commercial Sales team, driving a strong balance between price & volume.
• Developing and maintaining dashboards to monitor progress of pricing programs and to drive pricing actions
• Performing data analysis to support ad hoc pricing projects; draw pricing related insights from data analysis.
• Supporting New Product Introduction pricing analysis.
• Understanding commercial trends & competitive landscape to guide strategic and tactical actions
• Driving compliant competitive analysis that provides an understanding of how GE’s price and offering compares to others; integrate with win-loss analysis.
• Providing financial modeling of deals that takes into account to total GE profitability.
• Assisting in the development of Tools & Metrics leading to more robust deal decisions and predictability.
• Leading specific process improvement activities to improve overall Inquiry to Order Process.
• Partnering with upstream and downstream marketing teams on ad hoc pricing projects.
• Driving value-based pricing, sharing global best practices, and instilling pricing rigor across GE Healthcare
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Technical Sales, or Finance
5+ years experience in pricing, marketing, finance or a related field
Demonstrated skill to clearly assess financial impact of business actions, recommend, and implement strategy
Successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement
Demonstrated ability to understand market dynamics and successfully counsel Sales teams to
win and grow volume while optimizing price / margin.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Master’s Degree in Business/Finance and Corporate Audit Staff
7+ years experience in pricing, marketing, finance or a related field
Strong track record of working collaboratively to tackle cross-functional issues
Demonstrated analytical and statistical problem solving skills
Excellent Communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and effectively controls key milestones.
In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
Effective at building relationships across the organization
Leadership and influence skills
Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Healthcare industry experience with industry knowledge of competitive pricing levels
Global Project experience
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul