General Electric Senior Global Pricing Analyst in Istanbul, Turkey
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Senior Global Pricing Analyst provides support to develop and execute downstream pricing strategies across the regions. Analyst will work with the region pricing teams to monitor the price performance of the portfolio and recommend, develop, and implement pricing actions to adapt to the current environment and deliver business impact. Analyst will support the global pricing digitization efforts working closely with global and regional stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Facilitating downstream pricing programs by working with global & region pricing leaders, regional pricing PMOs and regional stakeholders
• Developing and maintaining pricing dashboards to monitor impact of pricing programs and to drive pricing actions
• Performing data analysis to support ad hoc pricing projects; draw pricing related insights from data analysis
• Partnering with the Finance and Market and Commercial Analytics teams on pricing scorecards
• Assisting in the development of digital pricing tools & metrics leading to more robust deal decisions and predictability
• Partnering with upstream pricing teams on ad hoc pricing projects
• Leading specific process improvement activities to improve pricing governance and infrastructure in the regions
• Driving global pricing digitization programs with the pricing stakeholders
• Sharing global best practices, and instilling pricing rigor across GE Healthcare
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Technical Sales, or Finance
5+ years experience in pricing, marketing, finance or a related field
Demonstrated skill to clearly assess financial impact of business actions, recommend, and implement strategy
Successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement
Demonstrated ability to understand market dynamics and successfully counsel Sales teams to win and grow volume while optimizing price / margin.
Excellent verbal and written skills
Master’s Degree in Business/Finance and Corporate Audit Staff
7+ years experience in pricing, marketing, finance or a related field
Strong track record of working collaboratively to tackle cross-functional issues
Demonstrated analytical and statistical problem solving skills
Excellent Communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
Proven record of accomplishment of establishing and managing project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances. Prioritizes and effectively controls key milestones.
In-depth knowledge of product offerings and commercial processes
Effective at building relationships across the organization
Leadership and influence skills
Team oriented – ability work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Healthcare industry experience with industry knowledge of competitive pricing levels
Global Project experience
Locations: Turkey; Istanbul