Johnson Controls Purchasing Coordinator - Istanbul in Turkey, Turkey
What you will do
Purchasing Coordinator is a key role, reporting to the Procurement Manager, Middle East, located in Dubai, responsible for our direct and technical product purchases across Turkey. You will be based in Istanbul and will be a part of the team of two located in Turkey, reporting to Dubai.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our team.
How you will do it*
As a Purchasing Coordinator, you will achieve the procurement objectives, in terms of savings, rebates, process improvements, preferred supplier development, working capital and will ensure alignment between the business areas and the procurement organization. You will drive procurement optimization and efficiencies through the business in line with Bratislava team and regional initiatives, including a review of existing practices and develop a strategy to structure the purchasing activity to maximize commercial benefits. Searching alternative domestic and international supplier companies, you will support procurement management aspects of new business development, including selection of suppliers, defining commercial approach and writing proposals.
As an excellent communicator, you will manage supplier relationships in line with the business strategies and maintain a credible reputation in the marketplace. You will be responsible for controlling supplier processes periodically according to the management rules and reporting evaluation results to the management and supplier companies while also ensuring all documentation is archived in place with the related SOP.
What we look for /Required/
- Bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in SC / Procurement department
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Eagerness of high responsibility, growth and learning
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Fluent language skills in English and Turkish – written, reading, spoken
- Experience in the area of technical products (e.g. building Industry, project management or more in specific HVAC, control equipment, electrical and electronics) is an asset.
- Experienced in using SAP
Job: *Supply Chain & Procurement
Organization: *BE Middle East
Title: Purchasing Coordinator - Istanbul
Requisition ID: 161051